The Epiphone Les Paul Studio from the Inspired by Gibson Collection is the modern version of the 80s classic originally intended for players seeking the classic Les Paul sound but in a straightforward, lightweight design. Featuring Epiphone-designed Alnico Classic humbuckers and world class Grover machine heads. With excellent playability and a focus on affordable quality, Epiphone is For Every Stage!
- Mahogany body, Maple veneer top
- Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- 60s SlimTaper neck
- Indian Laurel fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker pickups
- Controls: 2 Volume with Coil Split, 2 Tone with CTS pots
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
At A&R Music, we treat your new instrument as our own and follow a strict protocol to ensure you are receiving a product of the highest quality.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, young or young at heart, we are here to help! Over our 14+ years in business, our goal has never changed...provide musicians of all levels and music styles with quality Instruments, Books and Accessories at reasonable prices. Customer service is key and our friendly staff know their stuff.
- Authorized Dealer of Trusted Name Brands
- We Offer Repairs and Parts in Store
5 Star Reviews On Google & Facebook
Epiphone Les Paul Studio - Ebony
Free Local Shipping
10 Point Inspection
New Strings + Fully Tuned
+ Fully Tuned