No-nonsense Rocker! From its first appearance in 1959, the Wilshire has been one of Epiphone’s most successful original solid body electric guitar designs. The Wilshire P-90 brings back many of the features of the earliest Wilshire models including
- symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body
- dual PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups
- reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge
- ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines
- and a butterfly tortoise shell pickguard with foil E logo.
With excellent playability and a focus on affordable quality, Epiphone is For Every Stage!
- Symmetrical double-cutaway Wilshire shape
- Mahogany body and neck
- Reduced-size Kalamazoo headstock w Epiphone Bikini badge
- Medium C neck profile
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with dot inlays
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone with CTS pots
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone Stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Deluxe tuners with ivory buttons
- Dual action truss rod
At A&R Music, we treat your new instrument as our own and follow a strict protocol to ensure you are receiving a product of the highest quality.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, young or young at heart, we are here to help! Over our 14+ years in business, our goal has never changed...provide musicians of all levels and music styles with quality Instruments, Books and Accessories at reasonable prices. Customer service is key and our friendly staff know their stuff.
- Authorized Dealer of Trusted Name Brands
- We Offer Repairs and Parts in Store
5 Star Reviews On Google & Facebook
Epiphone Wilshire P-90 - Cherry
Free Local Shipping
10 Point Inspection
New Strings + Fully Tuned
+ Fully Tuned