No-nonsense Rocker! From its first appearance in 1959, the Wilshire has been one of Epiphone’s most successful original solid body electric guitar designs. The Wilshire P-90 brings back many of the features of the earliest Wilshire models including
- symmetrical double-cutaway mahogany body
- dual PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups
- reduced sized Kalamazoo headstock with Epiphone Bikini badge
- ivory button Epiphone Deluxe tuning machines
- and a butterfly tortoise shell pickguard with foil E logo.
With excellent playability and a focus on affordable quality, Epiphone is For Every Stage!
- Symmetrical double-cutaway Wilshire shape
- Mahogany body and neck
- Reduced-size Kalamazoo headstock w Epiphone Bikini badge
- Medium C neck profile
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with dot inlays
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Dual Epiphone PRO P-90 Soapbar pickups
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone with CTS pots
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge
- LockTone Stopbar tailpiece
- Epiphone Deluxe tuners with ivory buttons
- Dual action truss rod
At A&R Music, we treat your new instrument as our own and follow a strict protocol to ensure you are receiving a product of the highest quality.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, young or young at heart, we are here to help! Over our 12+ years in business, our goal has never changed...provide local musicians with quality Instruments, Books and Accessories at reasonable prices. Customer service is key and our friendly staff know their stuff.
- Authorized Dealer Of Trusted Name Brand
- We Offer Repairs And Parts In Store
5 Star Reviews On Google & Facebook
Epiphone Wilshire P-90 - Ebony
Free Local Shipping
21 Point Inspection
New Strings + Fully Tuned
+ Fully Tuned