The Speed Cobra 310 series was developed using the same design principles as the Speed Cobra 910 series, and offers remarkable performance at an affordable price. The extended footboard, which features the same design as the Speed Cobra 910, offers rapid acceleration and power with less physical effort. The Recessed Setting provides the perfect balance between the natural characteristics and motion of a chain drive pedal, and the lighter overall action of the Speed Cobra 310 series.
- A specially designed pedal board for the Speed Cobra series. By designing the footboard longer than Iron Cobra, it rapidly accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, with less physical effort than ever before. Additionally, the smoother playing surface reduces friction between your foot and the footboard, allowing more precise control and flexibility.
- To continuously play fast passages, your pedal action has to feel light for less stress and muscle fatigue. The Recessed Setting position makes it possible to achieve a perfect balance between the natural playing feel of the Chain Drive’s motion and lighter action. Using physical theorem, the footboard placement is set up to achieve the best balance between natural action and lighter motion. Also by changing the bearing’s framework structure, this produces less stress on the FASTBALL bearing and makes a huge difference in the total feel. As a result, about 20% less exertion is required to produce the same result in power and feel found in existing current models.
- Tama adopted the true round shaped “LiteSprocket” for natural feel and smooth action. Compared with Iron Cobra’s sprocket, this version decreases its weight by 40%. It revolves naturally and smoothly, providing a lighter feel.
- The Speed Cobra 310 series features the same durable double chain drive as the Speed Cobra910 series. This double chain drive offers smooth and accurate motion in any situation.
- The hinge uses a tough, cylindrical brass sleeve to protect the hinge pin from damage or undo pressure, assuring fluid motion and increased durability.
- You won’t find adjustable beater/footboard angles on most pedals in this price range. But the HP310L comes standard with an angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle.
- Specially designed pedal board with an extended footboard for accelerated power and speed with less physical effort.
- Recessed Setting position makes it possible to achieve perfect balance between the natural playing feel of the Chain Drive’s motion and lighter action, resulting in a light feel and less stress and muscle fatigue.
- True round-shaped LiteSprocket for natural feel and smooth action.
- Durable double chain drive for smooth accurate motion in any situation.
- Hinge with tough, cylindrical brass sleeve for fluid motion and increased durability.
- Angle adjustment system linked to the footboard angle.
At A&R Music, we treat your new instrument as our own and follow a strict protocol to ensure you are receiving a product of the highest quality.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned player, young or young at heart, we are here to help! Over our 14+ years in business, our goal has never changed...provide musicians of all levels and music styles with quality Instruments, Books and Accessories at reasonable prices. Customer service is key and our friendly staff know their stuff.
- Authorized Dealer of Trusted Name Brands
- We Offer Repairs and Parts in Store
5 Star Reviews On Google & Facebook
Tama Speed Cobra 310 Double Bass Drum Pedal HP310LW
Free Local Shipping
+ Fully Tuned